KCT Alumni Relations is an important arm of Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT). It plays a vital role as an interface between KCT and its important stakeholder, passed-out students, alumni. It is managed by Mr.N.Sooriya Pragash and team Mr.R.Sundar, Ms.K.S.Soundhariya & Ms.S.Nithya in smooth conduct of the following activities, not limited to:
- Single Point of Contact for the alumni to interact with the KCT for any favor.
- Organize alumni reunions such as Global Alumni Meet every two years, Silver Jubilee, 5/10 year alumni anniversaries events every year in the month of July.
- Organize & identify KCT luminaries and showcase their contributions, through a Coffee Table Meet, two years once.
- Invite alumni to KCT for delivering technical sessions, guest lectures, mentoring students …
- Facilitate our alumni to sponsor or provide aid for the eligible KCT students.
- Create alumni chapters to carry out societal events by taking advantage of the local population, geographically.
- Interface for the KCT students to take-up internship/project works, globally through our alumni, settled abroad.
- Identify the areas where KCT faculty members can deliver training to alumni of need basis.
- Facilitate the creation of Centre of Excellence in specific domains through our alumni experts and entrepreneurs